Hi everyone, thanks for popping by! :) I hope you’re having a great Sunday.
We haven’t had any snow here, yet, but my senses tell me that it won’t be long! (my senses as in being cold all the time and generally complaining about the weather)
Anyhoo, I thought it would be fun to make a list of the best snowman patterns out there to get your amigurumi-vibes going! :)
1. This is hilarious: snowman nativity! This is a paid pattern on Etsy by KTBdesigns and features a snowman Mary, snowman Joseph, snowman baby Jesus, a lamb, a donkey and a tiny angel.
2. This is a paid pattern found on Craftsy by Little Muggles. I love his little top hat!
3. We all know Planet June, right? She has the best ami’s out there, including this adorable Xmas-set!
4. Of course there are freebies too. This snowy family is by Bernat and can be downloaded after signing in.
5. This list wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t include a pattern from the best amigurumi designer out there; Paola Navarro from DeliciousCrochet! Her patterns are simply the best. As is this guy, Frosty the Snowman! :)
Stay tuned for something exciting tomorrow: I’m having a Holiday Giveaway! :)